Monday, August 9, 2010

Esme's introduction

 1.My name is Esme Edwards and I have been in KL for ten days.I come from Scotland so it is very different to here.We live in a small town in the countryside.I am having a great time in the city and the school is great.Hopefully we will move into our new house at the beginning of September and my Mum said we can get a kitten.

2.The last three books I have read are Magyk by Angie Stage,Flyte by the same author and I am reading Rebbecca of Sunnybrook Farm by Kate Douglas Wiggin.

3.We went to the movies last night and watched The Last of the Airbenders.It was based on a cartoon that my brother and I used to watch,so I sort of knew the story.

4.I would like to do my best in all my subjects especailly the new ones like French and Hum.

5.I hope I enjoy school ,make lots of new friends and can keep up my riding lessons.

6.I remember sailing in Greece with our friends,painting the islands and the dolphins that swam behind the boat.

7. friendly
               kind
                    social
                         loving
                    caring

7 comments:

  1. Was the Last Airbender good??? I really want to watch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool you stayed here in Kl for 10 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been really cool to see dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just about read the whole series, starting with Magyk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i finished the whole series and it rocks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never read any of those books!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete