Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Resolutions

This Christmas I spent in KL with my family and friends. For this year I made two new year's resolutions. My two new years resolutions are doing my best in my class and not getting distracted in class. Second is doing my best in helping others. I chose these things because they are the things I need to work on in my life.  

 The first one is to try my best in all of my classes and not get distracted in class. To not focus on one class but to focus on all the classes so I can do my best in all the classes. If you only focus on one subject you can forget the others. All subjects can be important but sometimes it is good to think about all of them. Paying you fool attention in class is critical in different ways. It can affect your grades and your work. To me that is why trying your best in all your subjects is important and paying attention in class.

Second resolution is to help others as much as I can, at home and school. Helping others is vital because it is a kind and genres thing to do. Being helpful to others makes you fell good that you have helped someone in their everyday life. The people you help appreciate the help and it can mean that they will understand how to do it if there is no one there to help. I need to do this more because I feel it is important that everyone feels like they can do anything if they have a little help.

Holiday Snap Shots

During the holidays my cousins came from Muscat to spent Christmas with us. They came on the 21st of December and stayed for about eighteen days after that. My cousins are younger than my brother and I they are one, four and six. Roman is the youngest, Carmen is in the middle and Milo is the oldest. I shared a room with Carmen, Kane my brother shared with Milo and Roman shard a room with his parents.

Some of my most memorable moments of the Christmas holidays was the time we all went to the bird park. It was a hot and humid day, like most days. It was our first time going to the bird park and we took the GPS to help us. We made a few wrong turns and my Dad got a little angry with the GPS lady. We were all too excited when we got there to wait one more minute to get in. 


In the park we saw many different types of beautiful birds. There were love birds, peacocks, pelicans, pink flamingos and many more. They were also gorges and we took lots of moves and pictures. My mum, dad and I got a picture with birds on our laps and on our arms, I even got a bright red bird on my head. Kane, my brother was too scared of the birds and he was too embarrassed to be in the picture!


My second favourite snap shot of the holidays was when I got to see elephants and feed them  fruit. It was the second time I had seen an elephant up close. We went with my cousins and even my smallest cousin Roman fed an elephant. He went on my uncle's shoulder so the baby elephants could get the fruit from his hands. I thought it was very cute and took lots of pictures of my cousins and the elephants. Seeing that the elephants had a nice safe home was lovely to see.  


Images from: http://touchreviews.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/merry-christmas-with-tree-iPhone.gif


 http://www.colblindor.com/wp-content/images/peacock-eye.JPG 
       


  

No comments:

Post a Comment